EatJumpLove

Eat Clean. Jump Around. Love Yourself

Monday, June 8, 2015

summer is coming!

As I finish up with finals week, and the kids are on the count down with only 3 days left of school, my mind is raising with all the things I want to do with them this summer and all the things I need to get to keep them busy all summer!  Summer is one of my favorite times of the year, I'm sure I only say that because I have A/C in the house and we have a great pool to go spend these hot afternoons at.

So now it's time to start thinking about schedules, chores, golf, gymnastics, parkour, school (yes I'm taking summer classes and I make my kids do a little summer school to keep their little brains growing), and all the fun things I want to do.  What's on your summer bucket list?
We are trying to fit in as much camping as possible, trips to the lakes, kayaking, learning to paddle board, super fun science projects, and all kinds of adventures with the kids.

We live in Oregon, so here are a few things we have planned:

- Wildlife Safari
- Zoo
- Beach trip
- John Day Fossil Beds
- Thunder Egg Hunt
- Enchanted Forest

and these are just a few of the fun things we want to do!  On top of hiking ALL the time!!

Happy Summer my Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment